How we do it
- Demand driven approach in which KDWSP commits resources where the verified and prioritized needs are greatest.
- KDWSP employs Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) to ensure open defecation free communities.
- Working with all irrespective of religious or political affiliations and all stakeholders through effective networks and collaborations
- Equity and Inclusion of the all interest groups in community
- Supporting communities to be at the fore front of implementation and maintaining of projects through community based management structures (WATSAN, local environment committees, CMO, LC’s, resource user groups and core teams).
- Church as an entry point is empowered to engage communities in sustainable transformation processes.
- KDWSP equips communities with skills to ensure a multiplier effect of the promoted technologies.